Monday, November 13, 2006

The 'Improve Your Credit Score' Hoopla!

Yes, I said it 'the improve your credit score hoopla' and why do I say that? Good question. I'm sure you have seen a zillion (excuse the hyperbole) websites and ads for credit repair this and that. Now let me tell you, I am as skeptical as the next guy - probably more so (I did a background check on all of my nextdoor neighbors, but that's a story for another blog post) - so you can believe me when I say that I heard about this free credit repair seminar online and I said "what is this credit repair hoopla".

OK, but the name of the website was kinda interesting (in a morbid sort of way) so I logged on and whaddya know! It was really a good credit repair seminar! It's 30 minutes and takes you though how to get your free credit report and how to fix your credit and improve your credit score. So, I can recommend the credit repair for free to you and it is not 'hoopla' after all. Check it out at credit repair free 30 minutes.

Fix Bad Credit too

1 Comments:

Blogger Housing & Construction said...

How much did they pay you to write that credit repair promo? Credit repair, free credit repair, yadayadayad credit repair. Give me a credit repair break.

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home